The adoption and publication of the Horizon 2020 3-year work programme 2018-2020 (EUR 19 billion) are expected on 27 October 2017. In order to provide potential participants with the currently expected main lines of the work programme, the European Commission has started pre-publishing drafts of the work programme parts at the following webpage: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/horizon2020/en/what-work-programme.
However, please note that only the adopted work programme will have legal value since some elements might change in the meantime.
(N.B. All draft work programmes are made public before the adoption of the work programme 2018-2020 to provide potential participants with the currently expected main lines of this work programme. Only the adopted work programme will have legal value.)
- Future and Emerging Technologies, DRAFT work programme published
- Research Infrastructures, including e-Infrastructures
- Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology, and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing (NMBP)
- Information and Communication Technologies, DRAFT work programme published
- Innovation in SMEs
- Access to Risk Finance
- Societal Challenge 1 (Health, demographic change and wellbeing)
- Societal Challenge 2 (Food Security, Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry, Marine, Maritime and Inland Water Research and the Bioeconomy)
- Societal Challenge 4, DRAFT work programme published (Smart, Green and Integrated Transport)
- Societal Challenge 5 (Climate Action, Environment, Resource Efficiency and Raw Materials)
- Spreading Excellence and Widening Participation